The NEC DT series offers both a digital (DT300 series) and IP (DT700 series) option for any business. Both offer the latest in telephony technology as well as a perfected balance between form and function.
The modular designs give you the ability to easily and quickly customise terminals to meet the specific needs of your workplace, at the same time supporting the needs of a growing business and protecting your financial investment. Sleek and ergonomic, the handsets are built for both style and comfort with an intuitive interface that can be extensively personalised to meet individual and group needs.
As an integral part of any unified communication strategy, the NEC DT series handsets have the capabilities to connect people with the information, applications and tools needed to drive business success. The NEC DT series terminals offer a range of features and benefits that capture the essence of all of the above to allow any business to seamlessly communicate with their customers.
- Features of the NEC DT Series include:
- Call history
- High-quality audio
- Information protection mode
- Customisable ring tones
- Bluetooth interface
- Instant messaging
- Network management security
- Internal zone paging
- Internet protocol version
- Superior full duplex hands-free
DT300 Series (Digital)
In addition to the features listed above, the DT330 and DT310 Handsets offer you:
- Bluetooth interface for peripheral equipment (mobile phones, PDAs, head-sets or conference units)
- Programmable line keys for immediate line/feature access or speed dialling
- Full duplex speaker for superior hands free communications (DT330).
NEC DT310 Handsets
NEC DT330 Handsets
DT700 Series (IP)
In addition to the features listed above, the DT710, DT730 and DT750 handsets offer you:
- XML open interface allows virtually any application to be delivered to your phone.
- Wideband CODEC for superior speech quality.
On this page you will find the information on all the NEC digital and IP phones (Handsets), DT300 Series (Digital), DT700 Series.