Avaya offers a wide portfolio for business communications requirements. Its telephone systems have been proven to be effective for small and medium businesses, with more than 26 million users worldwide relying on Avaya IP Office.
Avaya IP Office
Avaya IP Office is an all-in-one solution specially designed to meet the communications challenges facing small and medium sized businesses. Due to its modular design, the solution can scale from 2 to 360 extensions to meet the needs of home offices, standalone businesses, and networked branch and head offices. Built on Avaya latest advancements in converged voice and data technology, small to mid-sized businesses can benefit from many of the advantages sophisticated communications deliver to their operations. IP Office supports a wide range of telephones but the 5400 series Digital phones and the 5600 series IP phones have been specifically designed to work with IP Office and provide small and medium sized businesses with a choice of solutions to meet business efficiency and customer service requirements.
Avaya IP Office can also help businesses to improve productivity in the work place. Its sophisticated applications such as integrated messaging, voice mail and auto attendant can help your staff to manage calls and messages more efficiently. Support for remote working is an integral part of the portfolio ensuring that home and mobile workers can work as effectively remotely as they could from an office location.
The full Avaya IP Office solution is easily managed through IP Office Manager, a Microsoft® Windows®-based PC software application, that connects to the Avaya IP Office system using the TCP/IP protocol.
- Total voice and data communication solution for small and mid-sized businesses.
- Functions as a traditional phone system or an IP Telephony Server.
- Supports both single locations and multi-site networks.
- Basic call center and voice messaging capabilities are built-in.
- Scalable as business needs grow. Protects current investments in communications.
Accurate client billing for your staff time and system costs
Professional call handling to arrange appointments, manage & finalise matters.
Your office can transfer important calls to any mobile or handset
Improve client service to save operator and staff costs.
– Virtual office scenario voice & data your office handset at home
– Work from home or other offices with full functionality
– Emails, faxes and voice messages in your email box for simple & improved message management
– Accurate and private messages
– Save operator and staff costs
– Live Voice Recording
– Direct recording from handset
– From home, mobile phone, anywhere
– New age technology
– Automatically saves money
– Selects the lowest cost call method
– Automatic screen pop of client files for incoming calls
– Dial direct from your database for outgoing calls
Avaya IP Office exclusive features
These features are all exclusive to Avaya IP Office :
- Easy to use handsets clearly labelled in English (not symbols). Soft screen keys for hot desking and easy to use options. Easy to read screens with largest characters display.
- Diverted numbers from other sites will be answered by their own individual greeting messages and auto attendants, plus their own individual queue announcements.
- Extension status on Phone Manager and handsets.
- Busy Lamp Field For Extensions Across IP for Phones and Phone Manager users
- Scripts for each group and each site for professional and mistake free call answering.
- Twinning of external phone numbers and mobiles for remote office integration.
- Super groups which include group members across several sites via IP staff
convergence via the only genuine virtual office scenario.
- Flip Flop call handling whereby the caller (internal or external) will automatically ring a busy extension. The user will see the second callers name or ID (similar to mobile phone).
- 64 Party Conference with voice prompts to guide inbound callers to their conference.
- Do Not Disturb with exception list to allow important calls to get through.
- Group Voicemail Boxes with message lamp notification on multiple handsets and email.
- Send voicemails to any email box (not just Outlook) via a built in SMTP server
- Multiple Park Slots – easy hold/ pick up at any desk use handset, Phone Manager or both.
- Live Voice Recordings with random selection options (eg 1% or 100% of calls recorded).
- Timer on handsets for duration of call details.
- Drop button on handset to release ringing or call waiting call for faster call handling.
- Call centre functionalities and extensive call flow automations are built into the system.
Avaya IP Handsets
The Avaya 9600 series IP phones are designed for productivity, teamwork and collaboration:
Avaya 1600 series – 1603 / 1608 / 1616
Coming in at an affordable price, Avaya’s 1600 Series of IP Telephones combines the features of traditional and IP telephones, delivering the capabilities often found in higher-priced models. All models feature backlit displays, high quality full-duplex speakerphones, and buttons with dual LEDS (red and green) that give the user easy-to-read status information. These phones are perfect for office, branch, and call center use.
Avaya Digital Handsets
Avaya 5400 Series – 5410 / 5420 / 5402
Avaya phone handsets
Proven Avaya digital telephony, the Avaya 5400 Series moulds sleek design, improved ergonomics, flexibility and enterprise-class voice quality into a system that specifically meets the needs of small and mid-size businesses. These two-wire digital phones come in three models, all of which feature paperless button labels, local call log, and speed-dial directories.