Outsourcing your support and maintenance is highly recommended due to the specialists and expertise that you have access to as a result. Hiring your own IT and technical assistant may work best for medium to larger businesses however for most small to medium businesses this is very expensive and most likely unnecessary. Here we have some tips to ensure that you have access to the best support and maintenance possible.
What should I be looking for in a supplier?
Here are some basic procedures to follow in selecting a supplier that suits your business and budget.
- A company that has been around for a while
- Good client base, with testimonial
- Provide complete IT solutions so you don’t get stuck in the middle if a problem occurs
- A company that can provide SLAs, they will respond and fix your problems within 2-4 hrs
- The ability to provide remote, telephone and onsite support if needed
- A company that can help you grow your business, guide you through the complexity of IT
- The availability of many experts on every job, resolving the issues faster and with a cost effective approach.